WELCOME TO YBU
Youth Branding University will interact with the education, foster care, church, youth organization, and juvenile justice communities to locate youths facing adversity and assess how our programs can have the greatest impact.
Thus, we nurture the youths we serve by servicing them where they are at along with strengthening their families and communities.
SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE:
The services that we provide and/or plan to provide youths include “mega youth forums”, training classes, workshops, conferences, seminars, webcasts, video-conferencing, social media communications, survey monkey interaction, educational programs, business and life skills competition events, tutoring, mentoring, college scholarships, college planning, on-site and virtual summer programs, after school programs, performing arts programs, college preparatory programs, sporting competition programs, internship/work study programs, financial and economic literacy programs, and other youth events/programs.
YOUTH WE SERVE:
While the main Vision/Purpose of Youth Branding University (YBU) is to “Save The Youth Now – A Time To Value Our Youth Initiative,” our ultimate objectives include concentrating on serving the needs of traditionally underrepresented and underserved youths, youths from low to high income families facing life challenges, youths with a high risk for academic failure, youths who are in foster care or who are aging out of the foster care system, disconnected youths, youths from families in which neither parent holds a bachelor's degree, homeless youths, youths at-risk, youths living in single parent homes, youths growing up in poverty, youths coping with parental incarceration, disabled youths, youths in a gang, and special needs youths.
This target group will also encompass pre-school, elementary, middle, high, and college school youths, along with their parents.
DISCUSSION TOPICS OF YBU’s CONFERENCES/FORUMS/SEMINAR/WORKSHOPS:
The Youth Branding University youth seminars/workshops will involve the following: academic instruction in entrepreneurship, strategic life planning, critical thinking, business/personal etiquette, impact of music, healthy living (fighting obesity and diseases), decision making, mental preparation, reading a business financial report, goal setting, career development, corporate/executive management coaching/development, mathematics, laboratory sciences, composition, literature, technology, foreign languages, cultural enrichment, history, financial and economic literacy, bullying and cyber-bullying, social media. sexting prevention, fighting youth-human trafficking, youth pornography prevention, youth violence prevention, gang violence prevention, and drug abuse prevention, spirituality and prayer, spiritual gifts, spiritual warfare, etc.
PRESS RELEASE INFORMATION:
NAME OF ORGANIZATION: Youth Branding University (YBU)
501 (c) 3 non-profit organization
FOUNDED: Metro Atlanta in December 2010
BUSINESS ADDRESS: 1227 Rockbridge Road, Suite 208-227
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
BUSINESS TELEPHONE NUMBER: 404-941-5578
CEO’S (JEFFERY D. HENDERSON) CELL PHONE NUMBER: 404-941-5578
YBU’s IRS EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER/LETTER: YBU will provide upon request
2012 DeKalb County Parks & Recreation Summer Food Service Program underwritten by the United States Department of Agriculture.
YOUTH MARKET/DEMOGRAPHICS SERVED/SERVING BY YBU:
YBU’s YOUTH MARKET/DEMOGRAPHICS 2013 EXPANSION PLAN
Youth Branding University will collaborate with individual donors, youth organizations, youth advocates, schools (Title I Schools), colleges/universities, churches, other non-profit organizations, foundations, corporations, government agencies, and others in order to build a critical network of support that serves the needs of our youths, families, and communities.
Youth Branding University has established a track record by partnering and collaborating with the following organizations in order to serve our youths:
• Second Blessings - Foster Care Initiative
• Atlanta/Gwinnett Upward Bound Program
• Georgia Trio Program
• Children’s Restoration Network
• Tots For Tot
• Community Teen Coalition, Inc.
• DC Express Track Club
• Flipcity Gymnastics Team
• Granite Boxing
• Mainstreet Scholarship Fund, Inc.
• Still Waters Youth Sinfo-Nia Orchestra
(world’s largest African American Community Orchestra)
• ATL Boxing Club
• More Than Conquerors, Inc.
• Money Talks International
• International Business Kids
• Next Level Youth Sports Camp, Inc.
• Economic Empowerment Initiative, Inc.
• Student Athlete Life Enhancement Program
• DeKalb County Schools – Office of School
• Improvement (Title One)
• DeKalb County Council of PTA’s
• Chamblee Middle School – Track Team
• Chamblee Charter High School – Track Team
• Henderson Middle School
• Faith Academy
• Towers High School
• SouthWest DeKalb High School - Orchestra
COLLEGES / UNIVERSITES
• Georgia State University
• Covenant College
• East Georgia State College
• Miami University
• Central Georgia Technical College
• Georgia College & University
• Georgia Perimeter College
• Point University
CHURCHES (YOUTH MINISTRIES)
• Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church (St. Paul, MN)
• Greater Works Assembly (Atlanta, GA)
• Family Fellowship International Christian Church (Stone Mountain, GA)
• Morning Star Baptist Church (St. Paul, MN)
• Mount Gilead Baptist Church (Atlanta, GA)
• Liberty Baptist Church (Atlanta, GA)
• Calvary New Life Tabernacle
• Absolute Media Production
• JBU Productions
• ShaMar Consultants LLC
• Rhodes Financial Services
• Training Trends 2000 Inc.
• High Hopes/DET Success Digital Magazines