Click icon to register for the 2013 SMY (Social Media Youth) Generation "Spirt and Truth" Forum on Saturday, February 23, 2013
YOUTH BRANDING UNIVERSITY’S TALENT CONTEST
YOUTH BRANDING UNIVERSITY
2013 SMY (SOCIAL MEDIA YOUTH) GENERATION “SPIRIT AND TRUTH” FORUM
Youth Branding University (YBU) vision is to provide the opportunity for emerging TALENTED youths between the ages of 5 to 22 to display their talent and spiritual gifts.
The finalist for this contest will receive a $150 Savings Account with Ally Bank and one stock valued up to $50 of his/her choice from www.oneshare.com.
The finalist will also receive free studio recording time with Genesis Regeneration Video Productions which will result in the finalist producing a CD/DVD. The finalist will also be featured on YBU's website.
Please note that Ally Bank and one share are not affiliated with Youth Branding University, this contest and are not sponsors of this event.
The finalist also will have the opportunity along with two parents/guardians to have dinner at Olde Towne Grille (http://ottavern.com) (Lawrenceville, GA) with Youth Branding University’s CEO Jeffery D. Henderson and an YBU Officer.
The following guidelines apply:
• The applicant must be a US citizen (or non-citizen lawfully and permanently residing in the Georgia) who is 22 years old or less as of July 31, 2013.
• The youth must submit a 30 second video of his/her or their talent or spiritual gift to Youth Branding University by the application deadline of mid-night Friday, February 7, 2013.
When submitting the video, please provide the following information:
• Your name
• Date of birth
• Telephone Number
• E-mail Address
• Name of the school or college you attend
• Grade Level (i.e.. 7th Grade)
• Your Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ Contact Information (Name, telephone, and e-mail address)
The video can be submitted the following ways:
• By mail:
If submitting by mail, please submit the video and the required information within a single package to:
Youth Branding University
Attn: Jeffery D. Henderson
1227 Rockbridge Road, Suite 208-227
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
• E-mail the YouTube video link to YBU at
E-mail the video to YBU at Note: The combined file size of all uploaded files - including required information cannot be larger than 25 MB or the upload will fail.
Important: If submitting by mail, materials must be sent within a single package or they will not be accepted. Package must be postmarked by midnight, Friday, February 1, 2013, and received by February 7, 2013. Videos submitted by e-mail must be received no later than midnight, Friday, February 7, 2013. No entries will be returned to the applicant.
Contest Selection Guidelines
• Youth Branding University will only accept the first 50 approved video submissions based on received date.
• A panel of three judges will select the top ten (10) videos which then will be provided to another panel of three judges.
• The other panel of three judges will then select three (3) videos of the contest from the top ten (10) videos.
• The top three video applicants will be announced at the day of the forum and must be prepared to display his/her or their talent at the forum.
• The audience will then select the first place winner.
• The winner of the contest video will be displayed on the YBU website.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN YBU’S YOUTH TALENT CONTEST