Click icon to register for the 2013 SMY (Social Media Youth) Generation "Spirt and Truth" Forum on Saturday, February 23, 2013
YOUTH BRANDING UNIVERSITY’S BRANDING CONTEST
YOUTH BRANDING UNIVERSITY
2013 SMY (SOCIAL MEDIA YOUTH) GENERATION “SPIRIT AND TRUTH” FORUM
YOUTH PERSONAL BRANDING CONTEST
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT (PACE) AND POSSIBLENOW
Youth Branding University (YBU) vision is to provide the opportunity for emerging business minded youths between the ages of 5 to 22 to begin the road of building their Personal Brand.
The finalist for this contest will receive a $150 Savings Account with BrandBank and one stock valued up to $50 of his/her choice from www.oneshare.com. Please note that BrandBank and one share are not affiliated with Youth Branding University, this contest and are not sponsors of this event.
The finalist also will have the opportunity along with two parents/guardians to have dinner at Olde Towne Grille (http://ottavern.com) (Lawrenceville, GA) with Youth Branding University’s CEO Jeffery D. Henderson, and an YBU Officer.
The following guidelines apply:
• The applicant must be a US citizen (or non-citizen lawfully and permanently residing in the Georgia) who is 22 years old or less as of July 31, 2013.
• The youth must submit the following Personal Branding documents to Youth Branding University by the application deadline of mid-night Friday, February 15, 2013:
• Cover Letter including their vision, purpose, college goals, and career goals.
• One Page Personal Marketing Plan (similar to a resume, but includes 3 colleges that you would like to attend and 3 industries that you would like to work in, and 3 companies that you would like to work for).
• One to two paragraph(s) bio
• 30 Second Elevator Presentation of less than 65 words (similar to a bio, but the focus is what would you say to a person in the elevator if you only had 30 seconds to market your skills, talents, and vision. The Elevator Presentation much include your name, name of school, hobbies, career goals, educational goals, strategic life plan, and why you want to be successful in life. Any presentation over 65 words will disqualify the applicant from the contest.
• Personal photo
• Your Personal Board of Directors (provide three people that will invest/mentor you for life and provide us with one paragraph as to why you selected these three individuals).
The Personal Branding documents that you submit will become the sole property of Youth Branding University and may be published in Youth Branding University upcoming book. If this occurs, with your permission we will acknowledge you as a participant of this contest.
The application must include the following with the above mentioned Personal Branding documents:
• Your name
• Date of birth
• Telephone Number
• E-mail Address
• Name of the school or college you attend
• Grade Level (i.e.. 7th Grade)
• Your Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ Contact Information (Name, telephone, and e-mail address)
• Your Personal Branding documents may be submitted by e-mail or mail:
• If submitting by e-mail, please send your documents and required information mentioned above to
Note: The combined file size of all uploaded files - including required information cannot be larger than 25 MB or the upload will fail.
• If submitting by mail, submit all of the required materials within a single package to:Youth Branding University
Attn: Jeffery D. Henderson
1227 Rockbridge Road, Suite 208-227
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Important: If submitting by mail, materials must be sent within a single package or they will not be accepted. Package must be postmarked by midnight, Friday, February 7, 2013, and received by February 15, 2013. Applications submitted by e-mail must be received no later than midnight, Friday, February 15, 2013. No entries will be returned to the applicant.
Contest Selection Guidelines
• Youth Branding University will only accept the first 50 approved Personal Branding submissions based on received date.
• A panel of three judges will select the top ten (10) Personal Branding Applicants which then will be provided to another panel of three judges.
• The other panel of three judges will then select the winner of the contest from the top ten (10) applicants.
• The winner of the contest will be announced between 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM at the February 23, 2013, Youth Branding University SMY (Social Media Youth) Generation “Spirit and Truth” Forum.
• The winner of the contest Personal Branding documents will be displayed on the YBU website.
• The winner must be in person at the forum to win the contest.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN YBU’S YOUTH PERSONAL BRANDING CONTEST